Northern poland adventure Warsaw – Gdansk – Malbork – Torun - WarsawDay 1st
Your arrival at Warsaw airport or train station, where you are welcomed by our driver. Transfer to a centrally located hotel. Time to relax. An overnight stay at your hotel. Day 2nd
Breakfast. Next, half-day guided tour of Warsaw
including all of the most important places in Polish capital: the Old Town with the Royal Castle, The Royal Route and Łazienki – the Royal Park. You will see also places like the former Jewish ghetto, the Monument to the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. Later that afternoon time to relax, private walks or gift shopping. An overnight stay at a hotel.Day 3rd
Breakfast. Transfer to the Warsaw train station with our driver service. Departure by express - intercity train to Gdansk, where you come after 3 h ride. Our guide-driver welcomes you at the Gdansk station and transfer to your centrally located hotel. Check-in and your afternoon tour of the Gdansk
Old Town, including visit to places like Golden Gateway, Neptunes Fountain, the Artus Court, the Uphagen House and Dluga Street. Moreover Mariacka Street with St. Mary cathedral, the wooden Crane on the River Motlava, and a stroll around the yacht harbor. Alternative dinner in one of the famous Fisherman restaurants, serving local food and fresh fishes. An overnight stay at a hotel in Gdansk.Day 4th
Breakfast and a whole day tour to Malbork
- the city is on the UNESCO list for having one of the worlds most unique monuments: Malbork Castle - the former residence of the Grand Master of Teutonic Knights - it also contains Polands largest collection of amber. Castle tour with local guide. Next, transfer to Gdańsk, time for afternoon walks and relaxation. An overnight at hotel in Gdansk.Day 5th
Breakfast and whole day dedicated to the Tri-City
(Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot) attractions. Your guided tour with visits to the Solidarity Monument at Gdansk Shipyard, a birthplace of the Solidarity movement , an organ music concert in the Oliva Dome. Afternoon visit to Sopot
- a lively seaside resort popular for relaxation, famous for the longest wooden pier in Europe. Return to Gdansk, time for private walks at the Old Town area, with possible amber shopping. An overnight stay at a hotel.Day 6th
Breakfast and transfer by our driver to the Gdansk station. Departure by a direct train to Torun, where you will come after 3 h ride by a direct train. Our guide welcomes you at the station. Transfer to centrally located hotel for check-in. Next, an afternoon half-day tour of Torun
Old Town, with visit to the Museum of Nicolas Copernicus, the Town Hall, St. Marys and St. Johns Church and the Crooked Tower. You will have also an opportunity to taste famous Torun Gingerbread. Evening time to relax, an overnight stay at hotel in Torun.Day 7th
Breakfast and transfer by our driver to the Torun station, and departure by a direct train to Warsaw
, where you come by midday time. Your tour ends or one extra night at Warsaw hotel on your request. Tour dates:
guaranteed departures on every Friday
in 2021 (March-October)
Tour price / per person /
- USD 1130 pp
- USD 1070 pp now !
with accommodation at 3* hotels: Metropol*** in Warsaw, Wolne Miasto*** in Gdańsk and Retman*** in Toruń- USD 1240 pp USD 1180 pp now !
with accommodation at 4* hotels: Polonia Palace**** in Warsaw, Admirał**** in Gdańsk, and Bulwar**** in Toruń.
Book your tour by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other tour dates and price:
on your private request
. Tours on request in 2021 available with a price from USD 1230 per person at 3* hotels.
- all necessary airport / hotel / train station transfers upon arrivals and departures,
- accommodation at 3* - 4* centrally located hotels in Warsaw, Gdansk and Torun, in a double or twin bed room,
- breakfasts at the hotels,
- guided in English tours mentioned in the tour program above, with transfers and entrance tickets,
- all train tickets for your rides, at 1st class express train compartment,
- VAT (tax).
- single room supplementary fee on request,
- dinner at a Fisherman restaurant in Gdansk – 40 $ / person,
- upgrade standard for that tour (private guide-driver for whole tour with half or full board) on request.