Polish – Jewish history
the history of two Nations and one Land… Day 1st
Your arrival to Warsaw
, where you are welcomed by our guide-driver. Time to relax and a Warsaw city tour: Jewish Cemetery, The Warsaw Ghetto Memorial, Anielewicz’s Bunker, the Judenrat Building, Umschlagpltz and Nożyk Synagogue. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel. Day 2nd
Breakfast. Departure to Tykocin
with our guide-driver. Your visit program includes the Synagogue dated on middle of XVII-th century, now completely renovated. Next drive to Treblinka
- place of German Nazi concentration camp from II World War. Afternoon return drive to Warsaw for your dinner and overnight stay at a hotel. Day 3rd
Breakfast. Next, departure with our guide-driver to Kazimierz Dolny
, where you visit the Synagogue (dated on XVIII-th century), Jewish cemetery and the picturesque Old Town. Afternoon visit to Majdanek
- a former concentration camp during World War II, where 200 thousands Jews were murdered by German Nazi. Next your drive to Lublin
for accommodation at a hotel; short city walk possible. Dinner and overnight stay. Day 4th
Breakfast. Departure for southern part of Poland. Your visit to Łańcut
for a walk in Potocki’s Garden to the Old Synagogue, which presents nowadays a large collection of Judaics. Next, continuation of your drive to Krakow. Dinner and an overnight stay at hotel in Krakow. Day 5th
Breakfast. Your visit in Krakow
starts at Kazimierz – a former Jewish district
. The city walk with a guide: the Old Synagogue, Remuh Synagogue with cemetery and Old Market Square. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel. Day 6th
Breakfast. Departure to Auschwitz – Birkenau
- the former German Nazi camp during World War II. Your visit to the National Museum includes a visit to two parts of the camp and a documentary movie. Afternoon departure with your guide-driver to Łódź
in central Poland, for a dinner and an overnight stay at a hotel. Day 7th
Breakfast. Your sightseeing tour of Łódź
: the Old Town (former place of Jewish Ghetto), the Jewish cemetery (the biggest in Europe, with over 160.000 buried persons), Poznanski’s residence. Afternoon time to relax. Farewell diner at evening and an overnight stay at a hotel. Day 8th
Breakfast. Morning transfer to the airport in Łódź
or in Warsaw
for your return flight or stay in Warsaw.
Tour dates: this tour may start everyday, between March and November of 2022 on your request.
Book your tour here: email@example.com
Prices: 1880 $ / person (4-5 person group) - NOW USD 1710 / PERSON !
2450 $ / person (2-3 person group) - NOW USD 2290 / PERSON !
- services of English speaking licensed guide-driver,
- all transfers by car, van or minibus (depends on a group size),
- accommodation at 3* - 4* hotels in a double or twin beds rooms,
- breakfasts and dinners as mentioned in the tour program,
- local guides service in English,
- entrance tickets according to the program.
- VAT (tax).
- single room supplementary fee on request,
- any tour extension or change available on request,
- larger group prices on request.
For more tours offer look at Jewish heritage tours and local tours in Warsaw and Krakow.