Some history at the beginning…
The Shooting Lodge at Promnice is one of the most valuable monuments of Silesian artistic culture of the 19th century. It is situated in a beautiful place, at the Lake Paprocany, in the formerly immense primeval Pszczyna forest. Due to its location and attractive architecture it is a unique forest residence on a European scale. The history of the place is long and very diversified. Many historical events and numerous legends related to the history of the family of Dukes of Pszczyna add to the atmosphere of this place. It all goes back to the 16th century when the State of Pszczyna was bought by the bishop of Wroclaw Baltazar Promnic.
Shooting Lodge in Promnice is one of very few places in Silesia where you can spend your free time nicely, far from the city turmoil. The hotel has 26 accommodation places in comfortable rooms and suites. All of them are arranged in the hunter's style. In the past they were assigned for Prince's family and guests invited for a big hunting. The rooms & suites, despite their adaptation to modern living standards (phone, TV SAT, radio, internet, mini-bar) still maintain their unique beauty and artistic values.
The restaurant and hotel rooms are arranged and still decorated by artists. You will be served in Promnice with greatest honors, and if you will go upstairs stepping on winding stairs decorated with hunter's trophies and if you will take the Prince's Apartment located in the octagonal tower, then you will feel the spirit of those epoch.
I. Exclusive Prince's Weekend
"I loved this place..." - wrote Princess Daisy about Promnice, in her diary.
We invite you to spend your weekend in the most beautiful Prince's apartments previously occupied by Princess Daisy and her family. Sojourn in Promnice is an excellent occasion to visit other places connected with the Hochberg family: the old Prince's Brewery in Tychy & and the Castle in Pszczyna.
The price includes:
• 2 hotel days in the Apartment (Prince's or Daisy's one) for 2 people,
• visiting the Castle in Pszczyna & old Prince's Brewery (where nowadays the Tyskie & Pilsner Urquel beers are produced) including a tasting,
• prolonged hotel day up to 4:00 p.m. in Sundays,
• parking guarded on day and night,
• Discount Chart authorizing for discounts in the Polish Prestige Hotels group hotels
• and the nature beauty (leaves rustle, birds sing).
Price: 280 Euro / couple
Additional attractions and fees:
• meals served in restaurant
• sauna with Jacuzzi and hydromassage bathtub (5 Euro/person/h)
• horse cart / sledge (free of charge)
• sailing boats (12 Euro/h with instructor)
• bicycles (free of charge)
• billiard (free of charge)
• Outdoors Fire-place
II. Business & Weekend – special offer “after hours…”
Feel tired ? Need relax ? Come for a “long weekend” to the Shooting Lodge. Take you friends or just come alone and rebuilt your life force for next week at work.
The price includes:
• Three overnight stay (Thursday – Sunday) in a single or double room (Standard)
• 15 % discount card for your meals in restaurant
• Billiard table
• Horse cart
• visiting the Castle in Pszczyna & old Prince's Brewery (where nowadays the Tyskie & Pilsner Urquel beers are produced) including a tasting
Price: 299 Euro / person